Post Malone Breaks Down His Tattoos Part | Peep Merch Store

I might get a sword on my face like a claimed war rock-and-roll so I got the sword on my face swords are an awesome and I've always been into them since a little kid so I figured you know what better make my mom have been a nice big Claymore on my face I feel like the face tattoos make me interesting to look at so where I might lack and enhance them this I make up for an intrigue at least I think it looks dope I think I like me whenever I look in the mirror I look at myself and it's not even like they're there it's weird and then whenever I get drunk and look at it it's like well I have all these tattoos all over my face the stay-away is inspired by peeps crybaby tattoo I thought it was tough ish I picked one of my favorite Nirvana songs and just put it on my face I loved playing blackjack so I was in Montreal and I was like let's get tattooed and then I got a blackjack on my face for fun it's usually like a two-hour process of me saying I want to get a tattoo and then coming around to figuring out what I want chugging some nice cold ones and you know getting after it I have an accidental marshmallow tattoo but I was gonna do a smiley face but I was like okay what if he has like X's for his eyes and then I looked in the mirror and it's in marshmallows helmet on my face under my eyes this is always tired cuz I'm always tired you know always tour and always working not taking care of myself the way that I need to I figured it was just very fitting for how I felt so this was the only face tattoo that hurt I mean these didn't really hurt because they're so fast but this one took a while and it was like getting poked on your eyeball through your eyelid that was the only one that hurt on my face I don't know I just think barbed wire is cool and it was a cool idea to do it is like a trim I'm gonna regret it when I start balding by then hopefully I can do the whole the whole head maybe next time we do this I'll have my whole head tattooed I definitely got a lot more since we spoke I don't even remember what I had whenever I first came to y'all I can't even keep track anymore it's all just kind of been a blur the Playboy bunny was my first tattoo and I got that when recording Stoney and me and Justin were playing basketball and he did up it looks like it's molten hot magma this was my first hand tattoo it's a st. he's like lifting up his robe and there's like a skeleton coming out and I just thought it looked bitchin he was on the to young cover - the same guy does anybody know his name any good Christians in the house [Music] it's a cow skull there's really nothing - I just think it would be cool and then I do it but people zoom in real close and they say it looks like an old man's but I don't see it it's all about perspective Kyle I have a bunch of guys Kyle Ricky I tattooed my friend Kyle the other day a Philadelphia Eagles logo and it turned out pretty good it's like the eighth tattoo that I've done and they've never been on that scale but it turned out really really good
I think I tattooed my friend Bobby a bunch of times I gave him a pizza I just like tattooing my friends if they let me and this newest work was my best work ever I got Kurt Peep Bob and just a bunch of other cool rock and roll type stuff I have this nice Texas flag skull type deal I got the Motorhead logo here this is like a cool little Centurion type elbow this is a cool ass demon samurai skull from gonji from Japan and this is also from gonji but this is a guy getting his face ripped off this is a minute man this is Sauron from Lord of the Rings he's the coolest character have you seen him she's huge and he has a cool ass mace what else do you want from the villain I guess but this one has to be finished a lot of these - I have to finish because I can't sit I'm weakling and it hurts real bad so I just tap out and say will do later but I don't want to this is pretty cool it's like a guy on a horse stabbing a guy with the spear this is me on a horse I think we got a picture from up from a game my friend Kyle he just put my face on it and my friend Ricky hooked me up and and did it I got to add the face tattoos to my tattoo and so it's like tattoo inception and if I get a tattoo of my face on my face then it could go on forever tiny tiny tiny oh this bicep this one this is patient because we were shooting a music video for my son patient it never came out but we wanted to get tattooed in the video so we got this tattoo that hurt like a mother surprisingly I don't know why this is Gallants ins logo this is praying hands with you can't see it make sure to Atari he's holding a Glock here I have a big zombie Easter Jesus Jesus is very handsome so I figured how could we make him super metal and so he made him Easter Jesus these are just drunk knights and we're just like get let's get after it my stomach I have a big come and take it Spartan stuff and Master Shake from Aqua Teen Hunger Force that tattoo actually hurt a lot and it's dumb because it's a milkshake and it hurt the most it's interesting to you know look back at the photos of whenever I had no tattoos and it's just bizarre to see like it becomes such a part of you that you don't even notice but whenever you notice you're like damn I don't think I have any regrets tattoo eyes it's all a time in a moment if you want to get something don't let your friend stop you you know don't be too drunk in making the decision I suppose that's what it would be advice for the first base tattoo is yeah get after it

Comments