Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan On Their Relationship & New Song "Live Or Die"

- [Interviewer] Cute couple alert! - Thank you - [Interviewer] Good to see you guys! How's it going? - Good, how 'bout you? - Good. - So good, and so excited about your guys' new song. - Thank you. - Thank you so much. - And I was talking to Xan just this weekend. - I know I saw! - Yeah, at the Billboards. - And it was the cutest interview ever! I was getting on my plane and I saw it, and I like literally about had like a heart attack, I was like ah, so cute! - He said such sweet things about you. - I know! - What do you have to say about Xan, what do you love most about him? - 
Look at him, look at his cute little, like, face, and his smile, and he's the sweetest ever and treats me like a princess and when I'm hungry he gets me chicken nuggets and. - Indeed, I really do. - He really does, and he. - Any dipping sauces? - Yes, and he tells me I'm beautiful like every five seconds of the day and he's like just the sweetest ever, and always cuddles with me. Actually, he didn't cuddle yesterday. - Wait a minute. Xan, why didn't you cuddle? What was goin' on? - Nah, Nah he's. - Yo, yo. I gave her the nickname Coconono because she's a koala when she likes to cuddle, I love it. - That was smoke coming out of his mouth that whole sentence. - So romantic. - I'm Coconono, 'cause I'm a Lil' koala. - 
I wanna know because he said that he met your family. What was your family's response to him? - Okay, I wish I had my frickin' phone right now so you could see the texts from my mom. Like sending me screenshots of us, like, I'm obsessing over you. Too cute. And then she'll text me out of nowhere and be like, Xan is the cutest ever, Diego is so cute. - [Xan] Naw, that's all you. - My dad loves him. - I feel like Miley would be a little overprotective. How has she been with you? - When I met Miley, it was all love, like yeah. - When you met Miley we were sleeping. - I was half asleep, yeah. - We like, literally we go to my dad's house, and my dad's all about like me getting rest because I'm so tired all the time. 
jawadhussaina at lhr
And so he's like, why don't you guys go back in the guest room and put on Eastbound and Down and watch TV. And so we were in there and we're like passed out, and then Miley and my mom walk in, and I'm like, oh, perfect timing, like you, can meet my boyfriend. - Actually, I woke up 'cause she was poking my back, like duh-duh-duh, and I look around and I'm like, oh, whoa, okay. - Meet the family! - Yeah. I love their family, like Tish, everybody, Billy, I love 'em. - That's so awesome. And I love it, and so you guys wrote a couple songs together, right? - We actually have like a few songs kinda out. I mean, not out but like two. - but gonna release. - And there's gonna be a song on your album, potentially, 'cause we're really excited about you dropping your album hopefully this year. - 
Well, we dropped a song last night, Live or Die. Live or Die. Right now we're like really focused on Live or Die but we have other records that we're doing and gonna continue doing. - [Xan] Live or Die is only the beginning. We got Please Don't Go Away, aye. - But we don't go away! - We got many more to come. - Do you guys have a song yet? What's your couple's song? - [Xan] Live or Die. - No, like our couple. - [Xan] Oh, you mean. - Like a cute couple song. - Like a cute couple song? I don't know, what would that be? (sings tune to the Lion King intro) Don't listen to her, she doesn't know what she talkin' 'bout. - Lion King! Simba and Nala, is that why? - I have a cat named Nala. - There you go. Awesome, well thank you guys so much, you're so cute! - Thank you so much, thank you so much. - So good seeing you. - Bye, baby. - Bye, hon, have a good one.

Comments