FULL FACE OF TATTOOS USING ONLY MAKEUP - lil peep merch

Hi sisters! James Charles here and welcome back to my Blog channel. Happy new year everybody, I am So glad that  2017 is over, thank god, it was a roller coaster of a year with a lot of highs and lows If you'd like to check out my year in review blog that I put up last week, I am so proud of it, make sure to click right up here but I am so excited to move on to bigger and better things this 2018! Although nothing really happens when it becomes a new year, it is a major opportunity for everybody to kind of start fresh and just stay motivated and inspired and, of course, we see everybody posting their new year's resolutions and goals across all social media and one thing we see all the time is "new year new me". For today's blog, we're going to be doing exactly that becoming a new me... 
When it comes to your favorite internet personalities there's usually a really really big fandom behind that one person which we like to call stans and stans like to do edits we get all sorts of amazing fan our drawings paintings makeup recreations and one type of at a weekend all the time is punk edits I've seen a lot of people on youtube but recreate their punk edits in real life by like dying their hair getting fake piercings and of course press on like water tattoos but for today's blog My job is obviously a makeup artist so i'm gonna be recreating my punk edits with makeup One feature i see all the time in punk edits is the cat scratch eyebrow I've worked way too hard on these have tweeze them To death, to get the perfect shape so i'm definitely not Shaving to scratches in my eyebrows today so i'm gonna start off with my elmer's washable glue stick and glue down just the second half of my brow you guys See me do this a million times now in different drive blog so if you really want to know how to glue down your eyebrows. 
Definitely check one of those blogs I'll link them somewhere up here on the screen so you can get a more in-depth tutorial once that brow is all glued down and dried I'm just gonna take a powder puff, and some translucent powder and Pack it there to really lock those hairs in place so we can cover over them I'm gonna use my kryolan tv paint stick in the shade NB To cover over those hairs, oh my? that was a good brow cover, wow and then just applying a really light layer of the too faced born this way foundation all over the rest of my face not really for like a glam look just for like kind of more even a skin tone all Throughout when it comes to the neck i am actually gonna grab a lot more foundation than the face and really make sure to blend that in and pack it kind of all over 
Because we're gonna be putting a lot of Tattoos here and this we do really want a full covered even skin tone so we have a good base for all the drawings I'm gonna go ahead and do the rest my base off camera today just To save some time like i said we are not going full glam just adding a little bit of dimension back to my face just make everything kind of More even at it ready for a tattoo for my eyebrows today we're gonna start off by filling in the base in Mica  brow gel from benefit in number four So how basically my brow shape all sketched out and like i said i was gonna make them really really close to my normal brows i just didn't want To obviously shave a scratch in them so i'm gonna take my shape tape concealer on just the back of my hand and a tiny liner brush and i'm gonna sketch out my cat scratch This is definitely like an interesting look not really sure how i feel about it so far wow grayson dolan is shaking So one thing i see all the time in punk edits and like face tattoos is a lot of people get tears Right here and i think that means the amount of people that you've killed i mean for me personally i don't know about any of You guys but killing people is exactly on my 2018 agenda so instead of putting a tear right here i'm gonna put the adidas logo please sponsor me This is already turning out to be so much harder than i expected oh my god okay, so another trend i see all the time in face tattoos is a big word and cursive right above this eyebrow obviously reading from left To right so this might be like mirrored on the camera? 
muhammad jawad hussain
You're just had to trust me here i don't really know how this is gonna work or turn out We're just going with the flow but since this is like right near my brain i'm gonna put the word sisters because you guys are always on my mind That was so cheesy oh it is gonna be backwards You're kidding i can always flip the footage i don't know why i saw myself up to do this So obviously this side of my face is a little bit intense right now we definitely to balance it out on this side So it sounds even using my kat von d tattoo liner i figured i would add some stars to the decided honor of kat von d but using a nyx liquid liner i know that milk makeup that i makes a like star eyeliner stamp that i can just be putting right all over my face right now but of course i do not have that or do i nope i don't one person that was iconic for their face tattoos is lil peep rest in peace he's gone away too soon Not only was he an amazing musician but he was also an openly Lgbtq, person in the rock community which was so amazing so in honor of, him i'm gonna. Recreate some of his face tattoos he had a horseshoe right in between his eyebrows for a piece of good luck and since this new year is starting and we Had quite a rough last one we're gonna need it He also had a broken heart tattoo right here on his cheek and I'm gonna recreate that today because Lord knows I've had my heart broken by a far too many straight boys and a lot of punk edits people usually edit their ears to be pierced or like a gauge in their ear with a really really Big earring obviously my ears are not even pierced I'm gonna draw one using some more eyeliner oh I feel like at this point my face is pretty much on and honestly. 
I'm not even gonna lie I kind of like how this looks I really thought I was gonna be so spooked by myself but I really Don't even mind this like a punk sister James and version anyway I'm gonna move on to my neck? One tattoo that I see all the time on bail people that are covered in tattoos or they may even just have one or two? are roman and numerals most people tend to get a really significant date tattooed on them such as like the death of a really close relative Or the birth of a child or an anniversary date but for me, I had none of those things so I'm gonna do my birthday I love myself There we go may 23rd don't forget, to wish me a happy birthday Another tattoo that I see all the time on different people is a rose This is gonna be really really challenging and I'm kind of already regretting this but I'm gonna try to place a rose right up in here with my luck this was literally. 
One of the worst cities I think I've ever had once I have the rough and I do mean very very rough outline of the roads I'm gonna grab my morphe e39 brush just this very very very Tiny little brush and dip it to some black eyeshadow and try to shade the rose a little bit honestly not, bad another thing that I saw a lot of these edits were butterflies are super intricate and usually, their patterns are very very symmetrical and beautiful so I'm gonna put this one a smack dab right in the middle of my throat so I can actually see it in the freaking mirror and we can hopefully make it really really good okay honestly not even gonna lie that butterfly turned out a lot better than I was expecting Kind of living for this I think the last like a big major tattoo I'm gonna do it's gonna be right over here I'm gonna put A crown there because I'm the queen of... 
Makeup Drawing on the sides my neck is literally so hard i can't even begin to explain to you guys how much pain in my eyes are in right now i think they're about to pop out of their freakin sockets they should not be looking all the way over here but we're gonna make this work Alright guys those are all the big tattoos finished my eyes currently feel like they're going to burst out of my head so i'm gonna Take a quick little break then i'm gonna come back and do some tinier ones just in between to kind of fill the space off-camera and i'll be right back with the finished punk at it in real life with makeup look All right sisters i am back it has been about two hours now meaning i've been working on this for literally Four hours but i think we are finally done with the finished look Before we actually did makeup i used to draw all the time when i was honestly really really good at it i used to practice every single day and i would draw portraits and all sorts of intricate really beautifully shaded drawings,
Muhammad Jawad Hussain
So going into this i really didn't think this is gonna be that much of a challenge for me in particular Boy was i wrong though Hands down this is probably the hardest makeup challenge i have done to date i've talked about this in a few blogs before but i don't Exactly have the most steady hands i usually will start shaking if i get really really nervous or if i'm trying to work on something very very detailed and intricate so this was a major major Challenge for me i think by far the hardest part of this entire challenge was this rose tattoo even if i was doing a rose On normal paper i think i would definitely have some trouble just because the shape and overall form of rose is very very hard to capture on a 2d flat surface but It was even more difficult because it's on the side of my neck where i have to literally like turn my eye all the way Over here to even get a decent Glimpse at this area and i still can barely even see what i'm doing my eyes literally were in so much pain by the end of it but i think it turned out decent I already loved and respected Tattoo artists before i used to watch tattoo blogs all the time on youtube and would always want to go with my friends when they got them done just To see the artist in progress but i respect that even more now after trying it myself because this is so hard alright sisters and that is all i have for this blog today i really really hope you guys enjoyed it 
if you did please don't forget to give it a big thumbs up Down below and subscribe if you have not already Join the sisterhood and click the little belt icon so you can be notified every time i upload a brand new blog leave me a comment down below and tell me what you would get if you were gonna get a tattoo i really really love them and would definitely be down to get one one day i just have literally no Idea what i would get if you'd like to follow me on my makeup journey you can follow me on instagram and twitter they're both just james charles house and my snapchat for more behind the scenes lights up is james charles that extra ass after Charles this week's shout-out goes to sister yayo thank you so much me for always falling and supporting you know i love you So so so much and if you would like to be the next vblog sister charlotte makes it always a retweet blog links they go live on it twitter all right sisters thank you so much for watching i love you pretend this is a full heart So much that i will see you in the next one

Comments